- How much are your puppies?
- Puppies typically range from $1,800-3,000 (limited registration / spay and neuter contract)
- We require a $300-500 deposit depending on pairing. This is non-refundable, even if the litter does not take it will be moved over to the next.
- Breeder prospects range from $3,000-5,000 full registration is available pending our approval)
- Prices are determined by pedigree/parents.
- We love tails and both of our newest studs will make NBT (natural bob-tail) puppies as well as tailed puppies so we do both.
- When can we visit?
- For the health and well-being of our new puppies and whelping mamas, we do not allow home visits as we do not want to expose our dogs to viruses like parvo that could be stuck to our property for years once exposed. We also have young children and will not put them at risk either. We do take TONS of videos of our home and our dogs so that you can see they are very social and live normal, very spoiled lives.
- For privacy and safety reasons, our location will only be shared to committed buyers.
- Why can’t I reserve a specific puppy?
- Puppy picks are made in the order deposits were received. Our puppies are typically picked in order of deposit after we’re able to get an idea of temperaments but sometimes there are a few left to choose from.
• Please keep in mind deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred to another litter if needed.
- What do we get when we purchase a puppy?
- Our puppies come up to date on age appropriate vaccines, health guaranteed, registered, and are de-wormed regularly
- Puppies come with a bag of take home goodies and a sample bag of the food they‘re currently on
- Puppies are AKC or AKC/ASCA registered, parents are all genetically tested prior to breeding.
- All puppies come with a two year health guarantee for genetic diseases as well as lifetime breeder support.